Ninja Power Noodle Bowl
Delicious, filling and only requires about 10 minutes to make! It is vibrant, colourful and packed with anti-oxidants
- Red Cabbage - 1/4 Thinly Sliced
- Spinach - 2 handfuls
- Vine Ripen Tomatoes - 2 - Sliced
- Spring Onion - 4 - Shredded
- Cucumber - 1/2 - Cut into match stick
- Carrot - 1 Medium - Sliced
- Broccoli heads - A handful
- Beansprout - A handful
- Soba Noodle - 2 Servings
- Coriander Leaves - A handful
- Juice of Lime - 1 Lime
- Bragg Liquid Aminos/Soy Sauce - A dash
- Alfalfa Sprouts / Sesame Seeds - Optional Sprinkle
Tear the coriander and squeeze the lime juice over it to marinate a little.
Put the noodles to boil, follow cooking instruction on the packet.
Wash, slice and prepare the rest of the ingredients, mix together in a big salad bowl with the Bragg or soy sauce.
Dish up and enjoy!
This meal is 90% raw, but with warmth and substance from the noodles.
If you want to keep this meal alkaline then use Bragg because soy sauce is acidifying in the body.
This dish is very low in Saturated Fat and Cholesterol.
It is also a good source of Dietary Fiber, Thiamin, Vitamin B6, Folate, Magnesium and Potassium, and full of Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin K and Manganese.Add to Favourites