Antioxidant Noodle Salad
A filling, warming super-nutrient salad. With tons of flavour from lime and coriander.
Get your 5 servings of veggies in one meal!
- Red cabbage sliced - 1/4
- spinach leaves - 2 Handfuls
- red pepper - 1
- red onion, sliced - 1/2
- spring onions, shredded - 4
- cucumber, diced - 1/2
- kale, chopped - 200g
- broccoli, chopped small - 1/2
- Handful of beansprouts
- soba/wholegrain noodles - 1
- coriander leaves - 1 handful
- Juice of lime - 1
- Bragg Liquid Aminos/Soy Sauce
- Optional: handful of sprouts (alfalfa, mung, broccoli)
- Mix the lime juice and coriander together in a small bowl and leave to infuse.
- Prepare all the ingredients, as above.
- Cook the Noodles in boiling water as per the packet instructions.
- Mix together the ingredients, lime/coriander and noodles in a big bowl.
- Add Bragg Liquid Aminos (more alkaline) or Soy Sauce (more acidic).
- Top with sprouts.