Potato and Broccoli Red Curry
Coconut milk is alkaline, which makes this Thai Curry a definite favourite.
Really filling and loaded with healthy ingredients.
- Peel and cut the potatoes into small cubes.
- Wash and cut broccoli into florest.
- Peel and chop onion into small pieces.
- Fry onion and potatoes in hot oil in a large frying pan for 2 minutes.
- Add coconut milk, curry paste and veggie stock.
- Simmer, covered for 10 minutes.
- Add broccoli and washed lentils and simmer for another 10 mins.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle fresh coriander over the top.