Broccoli, Pea, Ginger & Mint Soup
An amazing combination of flavours in this alkaline healing soup!
- broccoli, roughly chopped - 1 large head (approx 400g)
- brown onion, diced - 1 small
- cloves of garlic, minced - 2
- fresh mint, roughly chopped - 1/2 bunch
- spinach - 2 large handfuls
- fresh root ginger, grated - 1.5 cm
- organic vegetable stock - 3-500ml
- himalayan salt & black pepper - to taste
- coconut or avocado oil - 1 tbsp
- peas - 1 handful
- Sautee onion and garlic for 2 mins then add broccoli
- After another 2 mins, stir in ginger, mint and stock.
- Simmer for 5 minutes
- Transfer to blender and add raw spinach.
- Blend until smooth.
- Add drizzle of oil and some mint on top.