Cashew Cheese filled Beetroot Ravioli
A stunning alkaline ravioli dish, perfect for a dinner party to impress your guests!
To make cashew cream cheese:
- Blend the cashews, water, lemon juice onion, parsley and chives in a blender at high speed until smooth
To make the ravioli:
- Peel the beetroot and then very finely slice into rounds,
TIP: use a mandolin - it makes it easier!
- Season the beetroot with salt and pepper to taste,
- Lay one round on the plate, top with the cashew cheese, and lay a 2nd round on top to make a ravioli.
- Serve with salad as a side.