Gluten-Free Spinach Tofu Burger
Who said you can’t be healthy eating burgers? With this Gluten-Free Spinach Garlic Tofu Burger can give you all the taste that you crave and the nutrients that you need.
- Frozen Spinach (Pref Organic), Thawed - 16 oz / 450g
- Firm Tofu - 15 oz / 425g
- Gluten Free Rolled Oats - 3/4 Cup
- Onion - 1 Medium - Chopped
- Garlic Cloves - 3-4 Large - Minced
- LSA Mix - 1/4 Cup
- Ground Paprika - 1 Tablespoon
- Himalayan Salt and Pepper - A Pinch or more to taste
- Ground Cumin - 1 Teaspoon
- Coconut Oil - 1/4 Cup
- Bragg Liquid Aminos - Optional - a dash
1. Crumble tofu, and mix all ingredients together in bowl. Allow to sit a few minutes so oats can absorb some of the liquid from the spinach.
2. Add a little water if your mixture isn’t wet enough to hold together. Add the Bragg if desired.
3. Make patties with your hands and fry with a little coconut oil. Cook for 8-10 minutes on each side, turning carefully. Serve with a nice big salad!
This food is low in Sodium, and very low in Cholesterol. It is also a good source of Protein, Vitamin C, Folate, Calcium, Magnesium and Copper, and a very good source of Vitamin A, Vitamin K and Manganese.
Alkaline Rating: Moderately AlkalineAdd to Favourites