Raw Breakfast Combo
Full of protein and healthy fats, these breakfast bars will keep you going all morning!
These should be used in your 20% mildly acid portion of your diet.
Although they are mildly acidic, they are packed full of healthy ingredients.
- almonds, crushed - ¼ cup
- pumpkin seeds - ¼ cup
- walnuts, crushed - ¼ cup
- unsweetened coconut flakes - ½ cup
- rolled oats (gluten-free) - 1/3 cup
- raisins - 2 teaspoons
- sesame seeds - 1 teaspoon
- coconut oil, melted - 1 ½ tablespoons
- Himalayan salt - 1 teaspoon
- cinnamon - ¼ teaspoon
- nutmeg - ¼ teaspoon
- unsweetened almond milk - 1 cup
- cored and chopped - 1 pear
- agave syrup - 2 tablespoons
- Preheat oven to 300°F/150°C.
- Combine the coconut flakes, almonds, pumpkin seeds, walnuts, oats, raisins and sesame seeds in a bowl.
- Pour the agave syrup and coconut oil over the mixture and sprinkle with the salt, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Mix to ensure everything is coated.
- Place mixtures on a parchment lined baking tray and bake for approximately 5 minutes.
- To serve, either eat as a snack bar, or place mixture in bowls and top with almond milk.