Alkaline Chili Sauce
Make your condiments healthy with our fantastic sauce recipes. This one is a personal favourite, and great for those that like their food with a kick!
It's a fantastic alkaline chili sauce. In case you didn't know, Chili's have a lot of health benefits:
- Chili Peppers Have Loads of Vitamin C.
- Chili Peppers Help Protect Your Heart.
- Chili Pepper Can Help You Burn Fat and Lose Weight.
- Chili Peppers Help Soothe Intestinal Diseases.
- Chili Peppers Fight Inflammation.
- Chili Peppers Help Lower High Blood Pressure.
- In a small frying pan over medium heat, heat the olive oil.
- Add onion, chilies, red bell pepper and salt.
- Sauté for 3 minutes, until the veggies are soft and slightly brown.
- Put the vegetables in a blender.
- Add water, onion powder, lime juice, and blend on high speed until smooth.
- Refrigerate in an airtight glass jar for up to five days.
- SERVING TIP: This is fantastic if you have a sore throat or cold coming on! You can add garlic for more anti-microbial potency!