A sweeter refreshing dose of chlorophyll!
- coconut water - 1 litre
- fresh spinach leaves, rinsed - 275g
- parsley leaves, rinsed - 64g
- celery stalks, rinsed and cut into thirds - 4
- broccoli florets, rinsed - 2
- apples, rinsed, cored, and chopped - 2
- water melon - 1/2
- Juice of lemon - 1
- Avocado Ninja Wheatgrass Shot (optional) - 40ml (one shot)
- Optional: Pineapple - to taste
- Wash all ingredients in purified water.
- Put the coconut water, spinach, parsley, celery, broccoli, apples, melon, lemon juice, and wheat grass juice powder into a blender and blend on high speed until smooth.
OPTIONAL: Add an Avocado Ninja Fresh Organic Wheatgrass Shot to boost the alkalinity, chlorophyll and nutrients.
OPTIONAL: Add pineapple if transitioning to an alkaline diet or as part of your 20% mild acid foods.
TIP: For a lower-sugar higher alkaline version, cut the amount of pineapple and apples in half, which ups the greens ratio.