Tumeric Vegetable Soup
A warming, filling alkaline soup with the added anti-inflammatory benefits of tumeric!
- coconut oil - 2 tablespoons
- onion, chopped - 1
- fresh ginger, peeled and chopped - 1 tablespoon
- garlic cloves, chopped - 2
- ground turmeric - 2 tablespoon
- butternut squash, chopped - 750g
- cauliflower, chopped - 500g
- fennel, chopped - 500g
- himalayan pink salt - to taste
- freshly ground black pepper - to taste
- yeast free vegetable stock - 1 litre
- Heat coconut oil in large soup pot
- Add salt and onion and saute for 2-3 mins.
- Add tumeric, ginger and garlic and saute for another minute.
- Add the cauliflower, butternut squash and fennel.
- Mix well and season with salt and pepper.
- Pour in the vegetable stock and bring the soup to a boil.
- Cover and simmer for 20 minutes. Check the veggies are soft.
- Blend until smooth