Alkaline Aubergine Pizza
A fully alkaline delicious main dish, bursting with flavour.
- Preheat the over to 180 degrees.
- Cut Aubergine into 2cm slices, brush with oil.
- Brush asparagus with oil.
- Put aubergine and asparagus in oven for 15 mins to soften or in frying pan for 5-10 mins.
- Chop the tomatoes, garlic, pepper, red onion.
- Place coconut oil into frying pan and add the tomatoes, garlic, pepper, red onion and soften.
- Put tomato puree, toppings from frying pan, asparagus, and olives onto aubergine and put back into over for 5 mins.
- Remove from oven and top with rocket, basil, olive oil, salt and pepper.