Coconut & Cacao Bliss Balls
Wonderful healthy mildly alkaline desert or snack!
- Combine the dates and enough hot, filtered water to cover, in a small bowl.
- Soak for 20 minutes to soften and then drain.
- Combine the dates, coconut flour, shredded coconut, coconut oil, cacao powder, and chia seeds in a blender. Blend to combine.
- Put the mixture in a bowl and leave for a few minutes so the chia seeds soften.
- Form about 20 balls from the dough and place on a plate.
- Dust with Coconut flakes.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes if you want them to harden slightly.
Keep the balls refrigerated in an airtight glass container for up to seven days.