Raw Salad & Garlic Tofu with Lime
Raw, Alkaline and full of colour and flavour.
- firm tofu - 150g
- carrot - 1
- salad leaves - 100g
- finely shredded red cabbage - 75g
- red pepper, thinly sliced - 1
- beansprouts or any other sprouts - 60g
- spring onions, thinly sliced - 4
- of fresh coriander chopped - 1/2 bunch
- garlic - 3 cloves
- fresh ginger - 2cm
- limes - 2
- himalayan salt & black pepper Sesame, olive or coconut oil - to taste
- sesame seeds - to sprinkle
- Slice the tofu into cubes about 2 cm squared.
- Crush 2 cloves of garlic and 1cm ginger into a bowl with the oil to make a paste.
- Mix this with the tofu.
- Pan fry the tofu/dressing until browned.
- Place the sliced carrot, shredded cabbage, salad leaves, pepper, beansprouts, onion and 3/4 of the coriander in a bowl and mix.
- Mix the lime juice, 1 garlic clove (crushed) and coriander together in a bowl.
- Place the salad on a plate, then the tofu and then top with the lime dressing. Finish with a sprinkling of sesame seeds.