The Ninja Special Avocado Sprouted Toast
This is one snack not to be missed!
Nicely Alkaline, highly mouthwatering and slightly addictive!! (in a good way).
- Wash the cherry tomatoes and spring onion with filtered water, then slice them all
- Get a nice size bowl ready for mixing
- Halve the Avocado and take out the stone, then scope the avocado into mixing bowl
- In goes the sliced spring onion, Himalayan salt (tiny pinch), garlic and onion powder.
- Mix it all together (mash the avocado as much or as little as you like, depending how smooth or lumpy you want it)
- Toast your sprouted bread
- Now spread the avocado mix onto you nice warm toast and add the cherry (tomatoes) on top!!!
I would suggest you make more than 2 slices of sprouted toast, because you are going to LOVE THIS!!!Add to Favourites